Are all soups equally healthy?
When we say “soup,” we can mean dishes that are completely different from each other.
For simplicity, we’ll divide them into groups :
- Meat broth soup (from red meat) – is considered useful for lung diseases , low body weight and poor appetite. But at the same time, extractive substances are a source of increased stress for the cardiovascular system, liver, gall bladder, and pancreas. And if you use meat on the bone when cooking, you risk getting a “present” in the form of salts of heavy metals, mercury and arsenic compounds.
- Chicken broth – a popularly popular tool for maintaining strength in the body, weakened by the disease. Top tip – Use only quality products!
- Fish soup – The most healthy soup in the broth. He perfectly restores strength , and therefore it is recommended to everyone, of course, if there is no allergy to fish. You should also be careful for metabolic disorders, gout, and urolithiasis.
- Vegetable soup (vegetarian) – is especially suitable for those who need digestion stimulation . The only bad thing is that vegetables during heat treatment lose the lion’s share of vitamins. If you have joint problems, it’s better to discard soup from sorrel and spinach, and if you have inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, exclude mushroom soup .
- Seafood Soup (shrimp, mussels, squid, scallops …) is a rich source of easily digestible protein and iodine . It strengthens the immune system and does not threaten with an excess of calories.
- Cold soups – often prepared as a salad, filled with a drink, such as kefir, kvass or brine. For health, a very suitable option .