Seasonal spleen is a common phenomenon that is associated with a reduction in daylight hours and a decrease in physical activity. How to cope with winter depression and not gain weight, read on.
Symptoms of seasonal emotional distress.
- Feelings of sadness , helplessness and hopelessness.
- Lack of energy.
- Sleep problems : difficulty falling asleep and often waking up at night.
- Changes in appetite and/or weight.
- Inability to concentrate and make decisions.
- The prevalence of negative thoughts.
- Loss of interest in people, physical and social activity in general.
- Increased appetite , special interest in sweet and flour foods.