Over time and under the influence of negative factors, wrinkles appear under the eyes. Read about the reasons for the appearance and how to deal with wrinkles.
Causes of wrinkles under the eyes.
- Age-related skin changes . At the age of 30, the process of cell restoration and collagen production slows down, at 40, ptosis appears ( sagging skin tissue ).
- Vitamin deficiency . Be sure to add female vitamin-mineral complexes adapted to age to your diet. This will help prolong the beauty and the health of the body, skin, hair and nails.
- Improper care . Wrinkles appear under the eyes of 25 years old often due to drying (alcohol) cosmetics, or vice versa – due to overly nourishing creams and oil-based masks.
- Active facial expressions . Lips compressed in anger, a wrinkled forehead and a wide smile – lead to the appearance of facial wrinkles.
- Stressful situations . If you have hard work, you are very tired, you need to take more care of your face . Stress causes clogging of blood vessels , which causes poor circulation and slows down cell regeneration .