In winter, the skin needs particularly intensive care to protect against dryness and weathered. How to properly care for your skin in winter, read on.
Change your habits at home.
It’s not enough to take care of the skin on the street – at home in winter too, you will have to change some habits .
- Drink water . In winter, it is especially important to drink a lot of water – this will help maintain the level of moisture in the body, and thus prevent dry skin.
- Buy a humidifier . It’s especially important to turn on the moisturizer at night when your body is recovering .
- Eat right . Eat more healthy foods: nuts, avocados, oily fish.
- Eliminate mouthwashes with alcohol , some over-the-counter cold medicines, and high-pressure medicines and antidepressants can make your skin dry , so carefully read the side effects and try to find a replacement for them.
- Use a nourishing cream rather than a moisturizer.