Lipstick, like other types of decorative cosmetics, must be able to choose the right one. What types of lipsticks exist, and how to choose cosmetics in accordance with age and skin color, read on.
Each type of lipstick has its own features and characteristics. Depending on the composition of lipstick and the gloss, there are also the following types:
- Persistent . With such products, the color on the lips will remain as saturated as if it had just been applied. Long-lasting lipstick leaves no residue and does not spread on the lips. But the product is not suitable for every day, as can dry lips .
- Matte . These products contain no reflective particles and a smaller percentage of fat base . Matte lipstick perfectly repeats the texture of the lips and lasts longer classic lipsticks and glosses.
- Shining . Glitter or microshimmer has been added to these products, thanks to which lipstick shines in the light .
- Gel . The texture of such a lipstick resembles a gel, it lies evenly , hides irregularities of the skin of the lips and peeling.
- Pigment . This type of lipstick penetrates deep into the skin and gives it the right shade. The pigment has one indisputable advantage – it lasts a long time on the lips and does not stay on the edges of the dishes.
- Lacquered . These funds combine the lipstick and gloss properties : persistent, bright, with a glossy gloss. In addition, they take care of the skin of the lips , softening it.