There are quite a few types of decorative cosmetics; accordingly, you need to know how to choose a product in accordance with individual characteristics and skin type. How to choose the right powder, read on.
Some basic rules for choosing powder
- Do not test the product on the back of your hand, it will be very difficult to understand anything. The best option is to apply the product on a small area of the face. If possible, before buying a large package of powder, purchase a sampler. So you understand exactly whether the product is suitable for you or not.
- If you have oily skin type – make sure that the selected powder has sufficient matting effect. If the skin is also problematic – give preference to antiseptic and mineral powders , which do not clog pores .
- Owners of dry skin should pay attention to the composition: it is better if the product contains vitamins and oils so as not to overdry the skin even more.
- If in doubt between two tones – choose a powder that is lighter.
- If you have sensitive skin or have a tendency to allergies – the ideal option is mineral powder . Its composition is as natural as possible and enriched with caring ingredients.