Tartlets are a great treat. Especially when the guests are on the doorstep and there are no ready meals in the refrigerator. For cooking, you need to take only 1 package of finished baskets. The filling can be very diverse, for every taste and wishes of guests. In order not to waste time on fantasies, we recommend using the recipes of the best snacks in tartlets.
1. Unusual serving of julienne.
To prepare this delicious snack you will need:
- chicken breast – 1 pc.
- champignons – 500 g
- onions – 2 pcs.
- sour cream 10% – 200 g
- hard cheese – 100 g
- greens to taste
- cooking oil – for frying
Next, prepare all the ingredients:
- Chop meat into strips. Fry the slices in sunflower oil.
- Chop the onion, cut the mushrooms into strips – put everything in a pan for meat, fry until cooked. It is necessary that the mushrooms completely “leave” water.
- Now season all the ingredients with salt, and simmer for another 15 minutes. At the end of the cooking process, place the greens in a skillet.
- Put the finished stuffing in tartlets. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and place the dish in the oven to brown the cheese.
This process takes several minutes and the dish is ready!
2. New Olivier Salad Serve.
Here’s another variation on how interesting it is to serve Olivier Salad. If someone forgot, we remind you that the following components are needed for a dish:
- eggs – 2 pcs;
- cooked sausage – 350 g;
- boiled potatoes and carrots – 3-4 pcs.;
- fresh or pickled cucumbers – 2-3 pcs.;
- canned peas – 1 can;
- mayonnaise (better to take homemade) – for dressing.
We mix all the ingredients and start the tartlets. The dish is ready!