It’s hard to find someone who has perfect teeth . This problem has always been and will be relevant. Nowadays, in our time, two procedures are popular – tooth extensions and dental implants. Which is better? Read on in the article.
Dental implants are tooth root replacements . Implants provide a solid base for fixed (permanent) or removable teeth made to fit your natural teeth .
СThere are many advantages of dental implants:
- appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
- speech. Dental implants allow you to speak clearly and clearly, without fear that your teeth can make you lisp or speak incomprehensibly.
- comfort. As they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of dentures.
- easier to eat. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to consume your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- durability. Implants are very durable and will last for many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- improved oral health. Individual implants provide easier access between the teeth, improving oral hygiene.