There are many different stereotypes about infidelity, for example: women are naturally monogamous; leftists strengthens marriage; only men are cheating. But is it true that cheating is a purely masculine affair? Let’s look at the main causes of betrayal by women.
The main causes of female adultery:
- The desire to feel loved again and increase self-esteem.
- The desire to feel new and satisfy curiosity.
- For career purposes. A similar reason most often happens with women who obey the male boss.
In some cases, adultery may take the form of sheer coercion.
- Revenge on husband for treason or humiliation.
- The desire to prolong youth and experience strong feelings.
- The desire to satisfy an increased sexual need or to feel your power over a man.
- The desire to thank for the help, support and kind attitude in difficult times.
- Opportunity to make money.